Live Zoom w/ Lisa Nelson in 15 minutes!

1 view

Patrick Crowley

Jan 15, 2021, 5:55:52 PM1/15/21
to Patrick Crowley
Hi friends,

You may have not heard about this Live Zoom talk with Lisa happening in 15 minutes!  Info & Registration

There are going to be some extraordinary people there whom I sure Lisa will interact with. Lisa is taking us on a ride —let’s see where we go…

CQ: Past-Present-Future & Influence of Our Practices
6–8 pm Friday, 15 January 2021
with Lisa Nelson
Lisa Nelson talks about the past, present, and future of Contact Quarterly, international journal of dance, improvisation, performance, and contemporary movement arts, which Nancy Stark Smith and Lisa co-edited for 45 years: What were we practicing? How did it inform the creation and development of this amazing project? What is continuing? Proceeds support CQ’s transition to a
CQ Resource-Archive Site
Info & Registration

Love, Patrick

Patrick Crowley

Centers of Practice: Continuing Nancy Stark Smith’s Research  Jan. 13–17, 2020. 5 days of Contact improvisation(+) events, including Contemplative Dance Practice, a panel discussion, January Workshop reunion, and workshops focused on Nancy’s States of Grace “pods”. With Patrick Crowley, Sarah Young, Lisa Nelson, Jo Bruhn, Shakti Sadeh, Ronja Ver, Maru Yuenjie, Cris Turdo, Emily Wright, and others.

Global Underscore  June 19, 2021 (time TBA)
Dancing the Underscore Simultaneously around the Globe