GREI Update: Blog Post on GREI Year 3 & Upcoming Webinar

Lisa Curtin

Apr 30, 2024, 12:32:02 PMApr 30
to conta...@googlegroups.com
Hi GREI Community!

We are delighted to share our latest GREI blog post, Kicking Off GREI's Third Year, an update on GREI's accomplishments in Year 2 of the initiative and the new leaders and group plans for Year 3.

We also invite you to register for an upcoming FASEB DataWorks! Salon webinar:

Managing Research Data Across Multiple Data Repositories
Thursday, May 23, 2024 1pm ET REGISTER HERE
The GREI repositories have collaborated with FASEB to invite researchers and data repository experts to share examples and best practices for sharing data from a research project in multiple formats and data repositories to support discoverability and reuse.

We hope to see you there!

- The Generalist Repository Ecosystem Initiative (GREI), an NIH ODSS program

--
Lisa Curtin, MS, MA

Coordinator, Research Data & Funders

figshare