📞+1-866-884-0658 Ryanair Name Change Related Details 📲

1 view

Clay Jensen

Jan 2, 2024, 11:01:09 PMJan 2
to ContactForSupport

Call us at 📲📞 +1-866-884-0658 now for instant guidance on Ryanair Name Change Policy, or read on below for all the details!

Ryanair's name change guidelines aim to facilitate passenger convenience, allowing alterations to personal information under specific conditions.

Key Guidelines

  • Name changes/corrections are applicable for Ryanair-operated flights.
  • Changes can be made without fees up to 48 hours before the scheduled flight.
  • Transfer of tickets from one person to another incurs a name change fee.
  • Names must match passport documentation.
  • Limited changes beyond personal details are permitted.
  • Some changes are allowable within the 48-hour grace period.
  • Name changes are not feasible after the flight departure.

Types of Changes Allowed 🔄

Legal Name Change

Ryanair acknowledges legal changes due to adoption, gender, marriage, divorce, etc. Essential documents are necessary for verification.

Middle Name Alteration

  • Options for adding, removing, or changing middle names are available.

Corrections Within Policy

  • Permissible alterations include correcting misspellings, minor/major errors, inverted names, etc.

Requesting a Name Change 📞

Utilizing Official Channels

Through the Ryanair Website:

  • Access "My Bookings" on the official website.
  • Choose "Manage My Trip" and select "Change Name."
  • Enter correct details and submit relevant documents.
  • Process the changes and proceed to payment.
  • Confirm the updated details via email.

Contacting Ryanair Support

Phone Call:

  • Dial customer service for assistance to us: +1-866-884-0658, we'll help you.
  • Operational timings for queries are specified on weekdays and weekends.

Postal Service:

  • Send a detailed letter to Ryanair's Customer Service Department in Dublin.

At the Airport

  • Name changes may be requested at the airport counter two hours before the flight.

Via Social Media

  • Ryanair can be contacted through various social media platforms for name change queries.

Understanding Name Change Fees 💸

Fee Structure

  • Online via Ryanair's website: $126 USD
  • Name Change Request via Ryanair Agent: $175 USD
  • Fees are subject to change; check the official website for updates.

Passengers can navigate and comply with Ryanair's name change policy through multiple channels to ensure accurate ticket details and hassle-free travel experiences. Connect through chat, social media, website, or airport counters for assistance. ✈️

  • For instant clarity on Ryanair Name Change policies, fees, and procedures, call us at +1-866-884-0658 to connect us. 📲📞
  • We'll guide you through the process, ensuring a smooth and accurate handling of your request.💁‍♂️🙂