An example

Jon Lebkowsky

Oct 3, 2011, 8:32:55 AM10/3/11
to contact...@googlegroups.com, contac...@googlegroups.com
An example of the sort of thing you can be doing with your Meetups:

Several of us who are affiliated with an organization called EFF-Austin met with Isaac Wilder and Charles Wyble of the Free Network Foundation (http://freenetworkfoundation.org/) yesterday. Isaac plans to present about FNF at Contact Summit on October 20th. We're going to get a venue in Austin and have a parallel presentation here, by Charles, probably a week later as a Contact Summit Meetup. It's an extension of a similar presentation to a different audience in a different context. Both talks are intended to catalyze action and new thinking, and because of the differing contexts we expects differences in response, also synergies around FNF's work in two locales.

Note that we're not trying to align the dates - in Austin, we're doing what works for this context.

When we're done we'll leverage wiki and forums for documentation, extended discussion, and planning.

~ Jon L.

--
Jon Lebkowsky (@jonl)
Polycot Associates: Advanced Internet Solutions Twitter | Facebook