Consul Google Group phase-out

Consul

Aug 27, 2020, 9:32:15 PM8/27/20
to Consul
Hello!

On June 3, 2019 HashiCorp launched Discuss, a forum to facilitate dialogue within the HashiCorp community. This format allows answers to be more readily searched and indexed, making it easier to find answers to existing questions and to share knowledge with each other.

The HashiCorp team will be shifting to interact with practitioners on the forum, and we will be phasing out the Google Groups; on September 8, at 5pm EDT we will disable incoming messages, and use this group for outbound announcements only.

To prepare for this switch, please direct questions and conversations to the Consul discussion forum. We look forward to collaborating with you there!

HashiCorp Engineering & Community teams