[consul] ANN: Consul 1.6.8, 1.7.7, and 1.8.3 have been released

Sarah Christoff

Aug 12, 2020, 6:38:01 PM8/12/20
to consu...@googlegroups.com

Howdy all,

Consul 1.6.8, 1.7.7 and 1.8.3 are available as of now for OSS and ENT customers in the usual locations. These releases include a mitigation for a potential panic introduced by a dependency upgrade in 1.6.7, 1.7.5 and 1.8.1.

You can see the full set of changes and more information regarding the releases in our changelogs:

https://github.com/hashicorp/consul/blob/v1.6.8/CHANGELOG.md

https://github.com/hashicorp/consul/blob/v1.7.7/CHANGELOG.md

https://github.com/hashicorp/consul/blob/v1.8.3/CHANGELOG.md

The release binaries can be downloaded here:

https://releases.hashicorp.com/consul/1.6.8/

https://releases.hashicorp.com/consul/1.7.7/

https://releases.hashicorp.com/consul/1.8.3/

-- The Consul Team

Andrew Watson

Aug 13, 2020, 12:07:35 PM8/13/20
to consu...@googlegroups.com
It looks like the changelog links are wrong. They link to 1.6.6 , 1.7.4 and 1.7.4 respectively.

--
In the coming weeks, inbound messages to this group will be disabled, and it will be used for outbound announcements only. To prepare for this switch, please direct questions and conversations to our primary medium to communicate with practitioners: https://discuss.hashicorp.com/c/consul/29. We look forward to collaborating with you there!

GitHub Issues: https://github.com/hashicorp/consul/issues

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Consul" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/consul-tool/CAEQRCjBUcpKogNb656e1J%3DSiQ_Qe7_HUMKr35J2uAdkgj68sBA%40mail.gmail.com.

Mike Morris

Aug 14, 2020, 6:40:19 PM8/14/20
to Consul

Sorry for the confusion! The correct links are as follows:

-- The Consul Team