Faculty positions at the Birmingham Theory Group

Martin Escardo

Sep 18, 2023, 6:15:57 AM9/18/23
to construc...@googlegroups.com

Dear colleagues,

The University of Birmingham is recruiting a number of academics at assistant/associate professor level in the School of Computer Science:

The Theory of Computation group at Birmingham is world-renowned, and we have been actively recruiting new researchers for some years now. More information about the group is here:

Please encourage interested students, postdocs and colleagues to apply! For informal enquiries, please contact me, Dr Anupam Das <a....@bham.ac.uk> and/or any other member of the group if you intend to make an application.

Best wishes,
Martin