Fwd: Re: Fw: [mathfaculty] Sad news re: Fred Richman

Douglas Bridges

Mar 17, 2024, 5:43:02 PMMar 17
to construc...@googlegroups.com
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Robert Lubarsky <rlub...@fau.edu>
Date: 17 Mar 2024, 8:47 AM +1300
To: Douglas Bridges <dugbr...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Fw: [mathfaculty] Sad news re: Fred Richman
I haven't sent it to any other research colleagues. The CM google group was attached to an old email, so I don't even get that anymore. Feel free to pass the info along, or if you'd rather not tell me who else was closest to him. As for the cause of death, you know as much as I. Yes, at this age, it's not a surprise.
Another WhatsApp call would be lovely! I'm flexible Ws, Fs, and weekends.
Bob
From: Douglas Bridges <dugbr...@gmail.com>Sent: Friday, March 15, 2024 9:04 PMTo: Robert Lubarsky <rlub...@fau.edu>Subject: Re: Fw: [mathfaculty] Sad news re: Fred Richman
    EXTERNAL EMAIL : Exercise caution when responding, opening links, or opening attachments.

Did you send the notice around? CM Newsletter?

What took Fred? Just old age - he'd have been 86 in May).

We should chat some time on WharsApp.

Best,
Douglas
An email address for Ben is in the notice I sent you. Beyond that, I have no information. I will remain satisfied that at least our community will know of this, and not be left wondering.
Best,Bob
From: Douglas Bridges <dugbr...@gmail.com>Sent: Friday, March 15, 2024 2:55 PMTo: Robert Lubarsky <rlub...@fau.edu>Subject: Re: Fw: [mathfaculty] Sad news re: Fred Richman
    EXTERNAL EMAIL : Exercise caution when responding, opening links, or opening attachments.

Bob,

Thanks for passing on this news. I'm deeply saddened, as Fred was not just a superb collaborator (really the prime mover in almost everything he touched) but a treasured friend. I have so many good memories of him.

Do you have an address for Sue, or email for her or Ben?

Best,
Douglas
On 16 Mar 2024, 3:53 AM +1300, Robert Lubarsky <rlub...@fau.edu>, wrote:
FYI
Bob

From: mathfacul...@lists.fau.edu <mathfacul...@lists.fau.edu> on behalf of Yuan Wang <yw...@fau.edu>Sent: Thursday, March 14, 2024 11:51 AMTo: mathf...@lists.fau.edu <mathf...@lists.fau.edu>; mathgraduate <mathgr...@fau.edu>Subject: [mathfaculty] Sad news re: Fred Richman

 February 18, 2024

10 Adar I 5784

Boca Raton Synagogue regrets to inform you of the passing of Fred Richman, father of our beloved member, Rabbi Benjamin Richman.

The funeral will take place graveside tomorrow, Monday February 19, 2024 at 2:00pm at:

South Florida Jewish Cemetery

6081 S Congress Ave,

Lake Worth Beach, FL 33462

Benjamin will sit shiva in his home from Monday evening until Sunday Morning, February 19 through February 25 at:

21909 Lake Forest Circle #103

Boca Raton, FL 33433

SHIVA SCHEDULE

Monday, February 19 - Thursday February 22: 5:00pm-8:00pm

MINYAN SCHEDULE

Shacharis: Tuesday- Friday & Sunday: 7:00am

Mincha/Ma'ariv: Monday-Thursday: 5:55pm

Benjamin can be reach at rich...@dkja.net

Messages of condolence can be sent to:

Rabbi Benjamin Richman

21909 Lake Forest Circle #103

Boca Raton, FL 33433

Our thoughts and prayers are with the Richman family. May the family be comforted among the mourners of Tziyon and Yerushalayim, and may the memory of Fred Richman always be a blessing.

Rabbi Efrem Goldberg

Rabbi Philip Moskowitz

Rabbi Rael Blumenthal

Rabbi Josh Broide

Jeffrey Goldgrab

Daniel Kaskel, Esq.

Boca Raton Synagogue | Hahn Judaic Campus, 7900 Montoya Circle N., Boca Raton, FL 33433-4912
Sent by jef...@brs.ccsend.com powered by
Trusted Email from Constant Contact - Try it FREE today.