Fwd: A constructive approach to Freyd categories

Henri Lombardi

Mar 16, 2021, 2:32:56 PM3/16/21
to constructivenews

De: Sebastian Posur <Seba...@Posur.com>
Objet: A constructive approach to Freyd categories
Date: 12 mars 2021 à 09:27:22 UTC+1
À: "Lombardi, Henri" <henri.l...@univ-fcomte.fr>

Dear Prof. Lombardi,

I recently learnt that your article on "Algebra in Bishop's style"
acknowledges my attempt to bring together constructive math and computer
algebra in "A constructive approach to Freyd categories".
I wanted to thank you for your appreciation.

I also wanted to inform you about the further development of my article.
It finally got published here:
https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s10485-020-09612-y
For its publication, I needed to expand the cited Section 2 for one of
the reviewers, so that it now is more explanatory w.r.t. constructive math.

Best regards

Sebastian Posur