Coq Community Survey 2022

Ana Borges

Feb 18, 2022, 6:22:39 PM2/18/22
to construc...@googlegroups.com
Dear constructive mathematics enthusiasts who have used or are using the Coq proof assistant,

The Coq team kindly requests your participation in the Coq community survey 2022, at the following URL: https://sondages.inria.fr/index.php/356388?lang=en

This survey will help us get an updated picture of the Coq community and inform our future decisions. We plan to share aggregate survey data.

The deadline for submitting the survey is February 28, 2022 (AoE). Since the survey is quite long, please don't wait until the last minute to start answering. The survey is available in English and in Chinese. See our Discourse post for more information about the survey: https://coq.discourse.group/t/coq-community-survey-2022/1547/4

Regards,
The Coq team