Abandoning Construct2?

Arek Bulski

Sep 3, 2016, 6:37:41 PM9/3/16
to Construct
I am the current maintainer of Construct 2. Should I abandon it and look into Construct 3? I cannot find the respository for it. Where is it?

Robert Gomułka

Sep 12, 2016, 7:03:59 AM9/12/16
to Construct
On Sunday, September 4, 2016 at 12:37:41 AM UTC+2, Arek Bulski wrote:
I am the current maintainer of Construct 2. Should I abandon it and look into Construct 3? I cannot find the respository for it. Where is it?

Last time when I checked (several months ago) construct 3 was in the phase of discussing design decisions.
Such discussion hasn't been completed (IIRC), leaving some controversial choices unsettled (overriding some operators to allow easier structures nesting).
The repo is here:
https://github.com/tomerfiliba/construct3
It's referenced here: http://tomerfiliba.com/blog/Construct-Plans/ and here http://tomerfiliba.com/blog/Survey-of-Construct3/

Regards,
Robert

Regards,
Robert

Arek Bulski

Sep 12, 2016, 1:54:42 PM9/12/16
to const...@googlegroups.com
I would like to backimport the / >> [n] operators. Where can I find it in the repository? I cant find it.

pozdrawiam,
Arkadiusz Bulski

Robert Gomułka

Sep 14, 2016, 8:02:45 AM9/14/16
to Construct
I'm sorry, which repo can't you find?

construct3 should be here (https://github.com/tomerfiliba/construct3) - already mentioned
construct2 - you are now the maintainer, so you probably know it.

Regards,
Robert

Arek Bulski

Sep 14, 2016, 8:08:12 AM9/14/16
to const...@googlegroups.com

I couldn't find the operators. Already backported. 😅

-- Arkadiusz Bulski --