Dear Constraints Community,
Every year, the Association of Constraint Programming recognizes
individual community members who are making outstanding contributions to
the research field.
This year we have three different awards, for researchers of different
- the ‘Doctoral Research’ award: for researchers that obtained their PhD
in the last 2 calendar years
- the ‘Early Career Research’ award: for rising stars that obtained
their PhD 2-8 years ago
- the ‘Research Excellence’ award: for well-established and highly
We welcome nominations from you! The deadline is 10 June 2023.
For each award, a nominator has to submit an official nomination for a
colleague, and arrange for referees to submit separate reference
letters, as described on the nomination forms below. The information
required for the nomination and the rules for submission are specific to
each award and it is the nominator's responsibility to submit the proper
information and have referees submit reference letters.
- Doctoral Research award nominations: https://forms.gle/QNNbaZ9umFTvkeVKA
- Early Career Research award nominations:
- Research Excellence award nominations: https://forms.gle/U6zgjmP4oYaF25m27
Tias, Secretary of the ACP Executive Council