Senior Research Scientist position - Combinatorial Optimization - Collins Aerospace | ART - Cork, Ireland

Rémy Garcia

Nov 24, 2022, 3:51:27 AM11/24/22
to Constraints
Dear all,

A permanent position for a Senior Research Scientist is open in the Multidisciplinary Design Optimization (MDO) team of Applied Research and Technology (ART) at Collins Aerospace in Cork, Ireland.

Collins Aerospace, a unit of Raytheon Technologies Corp., is a leader in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global aerospace and defence industry.
ART is a global technology and open innovation resource within Collins Aerospace working on mission-critical projects that push the boundaries of what technology can do.
We work on the cutting edge, redefining our industry with innovative partners, government and academia to research and advance transformative technologies that can create a safer, more connected and sustainable world.
For additional information about ART, see: https://www.collinsaerospace.com/what-we-do/technology-and-innovation/applied-research-and-technology

This position focuses on combinatorial optimization, in particular constraint programming. Any other combinatorial optimization framework is a plus.
For a detailed description of the position, see: https://careers.rtx.com/global/en/job/01536429/Senior-research-scientist-Combinatorial-optimization

The MDO team also has two other open positions for Senior Research Scientists:
Aircraft systems design and optimization: https://careers.rtx.com/global/en/job/01581438/Senior-Research-Scientist-Aircraft-systems-design-and-optimization
Structural optimization/System health monitoring: https://careers.rtx.com/global/en/job/01582675/Senior-Research-Scientist-Structural-optimization-System-health-monitoring

Please, share these positions with any potential candidate.

Feel free to reach out to discuss one of the positions.

Regards,
--
Rémy Garcia
Senior Research Scientist at Collins Aerospace, Cork, Ireland