Action Item: Tea Party

Mark Hubler

Apr 13, 2009, 1:36:05 PM4/13/09
to Constitution Party of Arizona
Good Morning All,

If you are planning on attending one of the Tea Parties around our
state, please consider a few things:

1. There may be some news coverage (radio and/or TV) so be preparred
to be able to give a very short message if interviewed. Something as
simple as " Thanks for covering the Tea Party. I hope people continue
this grassroots movement. There are currently no major political
parties that represents these principles. Please consider joining with
the Constitution Party. See www.AZConstitutionParty.com to see how to
get involved."

2. Please consider bringing petition forms for ballot access to get
people to sign our ballot access petittion, allowing Constitution
Party of Arizona candidates to be on the ballot for the 2010
elections. Contact your County Recorders' Office for the proper forms.
Please make sure the forms are filled out correctly. At the end of the
day, turn all completed forms in to your CPAZ County Chairman. To find
your county chairman, see www.AZConstitutionParty.com .

3. Please contact your county chairman about your intentions of
attending the Tea Party to see if there is a group that is meeting at
the location.

God Bless, and Enjoy your Tea Party!

Mark Hubler
Chairman, CPAZ