CPAZ Logo

1 view

Mark Hubler

Feb 24, 2009, 10:40:58 AM2/24/09
to Constitution Party of Arizona
To all CPAZ Google Group Members,

The CPAZ is in need of a logo. The logo would be used on official CPAZ
promotional items, as well as web pages, etc. I am asking anyone who
would like to submit a logo for approval to do so by Sunday, March 1
at midnight. After all logos are evaluated by our temporary logo
committee, the committee will choose the official logo of the
Constitution Party of Arizona. The goal is to have the final decision
by the end of next week.

If you choose to submit a logo, please understand that there will be
no monetary award. In addition, the logo would be the official logo of
the CPAZ. By submitting the logo, you are turning over the property
(logo) to the CPAZ. The CPAZ will look into copyright protection of
the selected logo.

When making a logo, keep in mind the following:
• A logo is a promotional item
• The simpler the design, the better it will transfer to the various
mediums it will be used for (website, hats, tee shirts, pins, letter
header, etc)
• This will become the visual identity of our party. The goal is when
people see the logo they immediately think “Constitution Party of
Arizona”
• Think of logos that have become the icons of industries such as
Microchip Technology, IBM, Apple, or Target
• Think simple lines and 2 – 3 colors max, but should also look good
in black and white

I hope this helps. Please enjoy the process. I hope we receive many
logos to evaluate.

God Bless,

Mark Hubler
Chairman, CPAZ