Urgent: Rally for Arpaio Saturday

Mark Hubler

Feb 27, 2009, 2:42:10 PM2/27/09
to Constitution Party of Arizona
Hello all CPAZ Google Group Members,

I have an urgent request. Please read the info below that was send out
earlier this week.

I have been contacted regarding an interview at this event.
Unfortunately, I have a prior committment, and cannot attend. If you
are planning on attending this event, and would be willing to do a
very brief interview about why we are in support of Sheriff Joe,
please reply to this email.

Thank you.

For Freedom,

Mark Hubler

This Saturday is a rally in support of Sheriff Joe Arpaio in Phoenix,
AZ. Sheriff Joe is one of the few sheriffs in our nation willing to
do
his job, and protect Maricopa County from the dangers of illegal
immigration. Although he is simply doing his job (enforcing the law),
he has been unjustly criticized by many. This is especially true of
the media.

I encourage all who can attend to do so. The details below were sent
to me by the Constitution Party's National Veterans Coalition
Chairman, Larry Breazeale.

Secure Our Borders...For Freedom,

Mark Hubler
Chairman, CPAZ

___________________________________________________________________________­
___________

RALLY SUPPORTING SHERIFF JOE ARPAIO’S ENFORCEMENT

OF FEDERAL IMMIGRATION LAWS

What: RALLY Supporting Sheriff Joe Arpaio & the 287(g) Agreement

When: Saturday, February 28, 2009, 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.

Where: <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-
com:office:smarttags" />100 W. Washington St., Phoenix Arizona 85003

Details: Recently several organizations, legislators and elected
officials have criticized the actions of Maricopa County Sheriff Joe
Arpaio regarding his use of Section 287(g) of the Immigration and
Nationality Act which provides the authority for state and local law
enforcement to investigate, detain and arrest illegal aliens on civil
and criminal grounds. These criticizers suggest not only should
Sheriff Arpaio be removed from office but that the 287(g) program be
rescinded. Sheriff Arpaio has been enforcing the federal immigration
laws under an agreement between his office and the Department of
Homeland Security authorizing his deputies to enforce certain
immigration laws after they receive the proper training by federal
authorities. Sheriff Arpaio and his deputies have been making
Maricopa
County and Arizona safer through the success of his 287(g)
enforcement
actions.

Unfortunately, these supporters of illegal aliens and the breaking of
the law have decided, once again, to protest the “Rule of Law” by
marching in our streets of Phoenix. In response, many citizens will
gather on Saturday to show the public and the elected officials that
the 287(g) program and Sheriff Arpaio are supported in Maricopa
County.

Furthermore, the supporters of Sheriff Arpaio request Janet
Napolitano, Secretary of the Department of Homeland Security,
increase
the number of 287(g) agreements throughout the United States to
further enforce our nation’s immigration laws.
We encourage anyone wanting to join the support rally to join us at
the Wells Fargo building at 100 West Washington St. in Phoenix,
Arizona on February 28th at 10:00 a.m. Supporters are asked NOT to
bring signs as they will be supplied at the event. However, we do
encourage all to bring along an American flag to display in support
of
Sheriff Joe and the 287(g) Agreement.