Change in Officers

Mark Hubler

Mar 26, 2009, 11:55:32 PM3/26/09
to Constitution Party of Arizona
Hello CPAZ Google Group Members,

I need to let you all know that there have been some recent changes to
the officers of the Constitution Party of Arizona. Due to family and
personal circumstances, Vice-Chairman Chris Bragan has decided to
resign from his position. This was a difficult decision for Chris, and
I appreciate his honesty and forthrightness with me throughout the
decision-making process.

Our newly appointed Vice-Chairman for the state is Joe Goodale from
Tucson.

Our newly appointed Temporary County Chairman for Maricopa County is
Ken Becht.

We wish blessings on Chris Bragan. And we welcome the new officers to
the CPAZ.

God Bless You All,

Yours for Freedom,

Mark Hubler