Tax Day Tea Party

Mark Hubler

Apr 9, 2009, 5:34:04 PM4/9/09
to Constitution Party of Arizona
Good Afternoon CPAZ Members and Friends,

This coming Wednesday, April 15th, is an important day. That’s right,
it’s Tax Day. I do not think many of you are jumping up and down for
joy when it comes to paying taxes. More and more and more taxes! Will
it ever stop? Well, not after President Obama’s stimulus bills get
funded.

You may be wondering why I am telling you what you already know. Well,
it is because THIS tax day is different that all the ones in the past.
This Tax Day, across the nation, there will be “Tea Parties”. Remember
the Boston Tea Party? Well these are being done across the country to
show the elected officials at all levels in our country that the
people of America are tired of increased taxes. We are tired of being
taxed to support unconstitutional programs and organizations that
should not even exist, let alone be funded with our money.

It is anticipated that there will be many thousands of folks showing
up around the country to show displeasure at the current direction of
our country and states in regards to taxes. We need to use this
opportunity to gather support for our party. There will be contacts
there that agree with our platform 100%. There will also be people who
do not. Either way, there are a lot of potential supporters of our
party and goals.

I want to encourage as many of you as possible to show up to the
nearest Tea Party to your location. Please go online to www.AZConstitutionParty.com
or www.ConstitutionParty.com to print out some handouts that you can
give to people. Please talk to others about the CPAZ. Get them to
visit our website, and if you have a good conversation with someone
interested, try to get their name, email address and phone number if
possible. Let’s use this opportunity to build our contact base and get
more people involved in our state.

Many people are very angry about what has been happening in our
government, but anger will not accomplish anything good. People need
to have a way to get involved and do what they can to make a positive
change in our country beyond April 15th. Let’s give them that
opportunity with the Constitution Party of Arizona.

Please visit www.ArizonaTeaParty.com for the location nearest you
(column on the left side of the home page). Also, contact your county
chairman (find them on our website) to see if a group of you can meet
prior to the Tea Party start time, so you can work together.

PS – This is intended to be a peaceful protest. Let’s do our part to
keep it that way.

God Bless You All.

May God Bless you, and give you Peace.
For Freedom,

Mark T. Hubler

Chairman
Constitution Party of Arizona

'A government big enough to give you everything you want, is big
enough to take away everything you have.'
-Thomas Jefferson

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential
communication or may otherwise be privileged or confidential and are
intended solely for the individual or entity to whom they are
addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, please do not copy
or retransmit this communication but destroy it immediately. Any
unauthorized dissemination, distribution or copying of this
communication is prohibited.