Logo Results and Website Update

Mark Hubler

Mar 10, 2009, 6:09:52 PM3/10/09
to Constitution Party of Arizona
Good Afternoon,

I want to thank everyone who put time and effort into submitting a
logo. We had a total of ten logos submitted for review. The selection
committee did a great job of selecting the logo and in making this a
speedy process. Thank you.

Unfortunately, I was unable to attach the logo to this post. I have,
however, uploaded the logo to the Google Group. When you get a chance,
log on to the group and select "Files". Then select the file titled
"CPAZ Logo". This will open as a Word file with the logo and an
explanation by the artist.

The website for the CPAZ is looking very good. This should be up and
running soon. I will let you all know when it is on line, so you can
visit the site.

Please be preparing for a strong push toward collecting the signatures
required for ballot access in 2010.

May God Bless You with True Freedom,

Mark Hubler
Chairman, CPAZ