Happy New Year!

1 view

ariz...@gmail.com

Jan 11, 2009, 11:06:24 PM1/11/09
to Constitution Party of Arizona
Dear CPAZ Members and Friends;

I hope things have been going well for you all. Thanks to those who
participated in the Constitution Party of Arizona’s convention in
November. Also, thank you all for allowing me the honor of serving you
as chairman for the next couple of years. I look forward to working
with you as we move forward towards a limited constitutional
government, both in our great state of Arizona and throughout the
nation.

Our task ahead is immense and cannot be accomplished without the help
and support of each other. We cannot do this as individuals, we will
only succeed as we work together to accomplish our tasks at hand one
step at a time. As we do this, there will be times when
disappointment, disillusionment, and discouragement will seem to get
the better of us. This is the benefit of unity and teamwork -- when
one falls there are others to offer a helping hand.

As we look to the future and what we need to accomplish, it is easy to
get overwhelmed with the enormity of what must be done to save our
nation. This is when we must take one step toward that goal … then
another … then another. We cannot simply leap to the end; it does not
work that way. And although there is a lot of work ahead, I do not
want you to be discouraged. The process we must take is every bit as
important as the end result we desire. In fact, I believe the process
is probably much more important in the long run. It is critical to our
long term goals that we build and develop a strong foundation for our
party here in our state.

I want you all to know that I am committed to building this party for
the future of freedom in Arizona and America. You should know that I
have been very busy pursuing this end since the convention. I have met
with people and communicated with new contacts by phone and email. I
attended the Constitution Party National Convention in Orlando this
past December and was able to send the message that the Constitution
Party of Arizona is serious about promoting the national goals and
platform of the Constitution Party.

At the convention, I had the honor of speaking with Chuck Baldwin and
Darrel Castle, our Presidential and Vice Presidential Candidates for
this past election. I also spoke with the founder of the Constitution
Party and past presidential candidate, Howard Phillips. I met with
other state affiliate chairmen. All in all, it was a wonderful
blessing to be at the national convention. While at the convention,
the National Committee decided to have the fall 2009 National
Convention in Phoenix, Arizona. This was done in honor of the recent
organization of our state party, and to encourage us to move forward.
What an honor!

I plan on meeting with the elected officers of CPAZ later this month.
At that time, we will discuss the goals of CPAZ and establish our plan
for accomplishing them over the next few years. I will post a message
relaying this information after that meeting. In the meantime, please
be talking to people and promoting the party. As you do this, please
let me know by email or phone of others you come across who are
interested in helping us. Also, if anyone wants to donate to the
Constitution Party of Arizona, they must include their full legal
name, and mailing address with their check or cash, and send to:

CPAZ
ATTN: Treasurer
500 N. Estrella Pkwy
Suite B2 #419
Goodyear, AZ 85338

As we enter the New Year, please take time to be with your family and
friends. Take some time to personally evaluate the past year. Evaluate
your personal life, your relationship with the Almighty God, your
family life, your church involvement, and your career. Lastly, please
evaluate your involvement in bringing our state and nation back to its
Biblical and limited constitutional government. Remember to celebrate
the victories. And recognize the shortcomings and make plans for the
next year.

Please remember to thank God for all He has given you. Remember to
thank Him for our nation, which still affords us many freedoms not
present in other places. We still have the Constitution, even though
many do not want to follow it. We still have the blessing of being
able to get involved in the government of our cities, state, and
country. We have the blessing of free speech, freedom to worship, and
to bear arms. This is still the best country in the world! So, take a
breather, relax, spend time with family and friends, and be refreshed.
Get ready to move ahead, because there is a lot of work to be done.
It is only by the grace of our Lord, and by His Almighty hand, that
our country can be restored to the freedoms provided for by our
Founding Fathers. May God use us to restore our constitutional
republic!!

May God Bless you, and give you Peace.
For Freedom,

Mark T. Hubler

Chairman
Constitution Party of Arizona
(623)386-2393
CPAr...@gmail.com

'A government big enough to give you everything you want, is big
enough to take away everything you have.'
-Thomas Jefferson