constellio-connector-http LimitedInputStream not in configuration

Michael Dube

Feb 4, 2015, 10:47:08 AM2/4/15
to const...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
Why in the constellio-connector-http the fetcher use a LimitedInputStream limited to 1048576 and this value is not in configuration?

In SVN the limit is set to 10 * 1024 * 1024, but not in Constellio v3.0 (release constellio-connector-http.jar).

How can I change that limit?

Nicolas Bélisle

Feb 4, 2015, 11:06:59 AM2/4/15
to const...@googlegroups.com
Hi Michael,

For now, the easiest way is to change the value and recompile the connector.

From our experience, it's been a good value in production (to prevent very big document from slowing down crawling).

Regards,

Nicolas

--
Vous recevez ce message, car vous êtes abonné au groupe Google Groupes "Constellio".

Michael Dube

Feb 4, 2015, 11:34:38 AM2/4/15
to const...@googlegroups.com
Thank you for the quick answer.
How do I setup the the connector project in Eclipse to recompile it? Do you have a simple doc for that?
1 MB is to small for our need, 10 or 25 MB sound better.

Nicolas Bélisle

Feb 4, 2015, 11:43:47 AM2/4/15
to const...@googlegroups.com

Michael Dube