Wild card serach

stephen gallaghan

May 5, 2013, 4:15:28 PM5/5/13
to const...@googlegroups.com
Hi
I'm testing this out and I have success with searches using a whole word but nit when using standard wild cards (*, ? etc) . What are the wild card characters for constellio?

Cheers

Nicolas Bélisle

May 6, 2013, 10:29:47 AM5/6/13
to const...@googlegroups.com
Older versions of Constellio used the standard "dismax" query parser from Solr, which does not support wild cards.

The newer "e-dismax", which supports wild cards has been added to Constellio 2.0M1.

Regards,

Nicolas

--
Vous recevez ce message, car vous êtes abonné au groupe Google Groupes Constellio.

Piotr Chmiel

Jun 29, 2013, 9:13:14 AM6/29/13
to const...@googlegroups.com
Still wildcards gives no result... if I type *s* or *s in search box - no results, but s* gives results. Poor searchability or my error? ( 2.0M1, file connector, simple text file for testing, W2k8R2)

Nicolas Bélisle

Jun 30, 2013, 3:06:49 PM6/30/13
to const...@googlegroups.com
Reverse wildcard, like "*s" need special configurations.

Regards,

Nicolas

Visitez ce groupe à l'adresse http://groups.google.com/group/constellio .

Stegie

Dec 16, 2014, 10:43:00 AM12/16/14
to const...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

It's an old thread, but I'm facing the same problem, I would like my constellio search can return results for "*port" when it found the word "transport".
I read the link provide, but can't figure what to change and where to change it.  I try adding filter class and token class.  I added this class : solr.ReversedWildcardFilterFactory  but I don't know if this is the way or not.  Anyway, it is not working.  I also found a bit strange that this syntax is not working by default.

Is there anyone who can help me or put me on the right track about this ?

Thanks,
Regards !