Embedded search box?

Tom Jazz

Nov 3, 2014, 1:02:34 PM11/3/14
to const...@googlegroups.com
Rather than sending people to the default search page, is there a way to embed a constellio search box on an html page? Thank you.

-Tom

Stegie

Nov 4, 2014, 9:02:37 AM11/4/14
to const...@googlegroups.com
You can embed the constellio search into an iframe, this is the way I done it.

Nicolas Bélisle

Nov 4, 2014, 11:16:14 AM11/4/14
to const...@googlegroups.com
You can also send a request using an HTML form. Look at the parameters in the URL to determine what you send as inputs.

Regards,

Nicolas

--
Vous recevez ce message, car vous êtes abonné au groupe Google Groupes "Constellio".

Tom Jazz

Nov 4, 2014, 1:17:13 PM11/4/14
to const...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Stegie and thank you Nicolas. Below is the working embedded search box we used on the HTML page.

<form method="GET" action="http://www.yourwebsitehere.com/constellio/app/search/">

<input name="collectionName" type="hidden" value="test">

<input type="text" name="query" size="30" value="">

</form>

Notes:

The "test" value is whatever the name of the collection you setup after a successful Constellio install. Also, the url should be your website/intranet address and relative to where you installed Constellio. Thank you.