Getting Started

Bob Pruett

Nov 10, 2014, 10:46:43 AM11/10/14
to const...@googlegroups.com
I am looking for an Enterprise Search platform for my company and Constellio looks like it will fit the bill, but I am having a few problems.

I installed 1.3 and setup auth-http connectors and it would never index the content. I also did not get any useful messages in the log files.
Then I installed 2.0m2 and found that the auth-http connector is not listed and the http connector does not seem to support basic auth (at least there are no username and password fields). There are a few postings that mention the http connector supports basic auth, but I cannot find anything describing how.

I also noticed in reading some of the posts that there is a 3.0 version, but the website does not reference it anywhere.

Any direction would be appreciated, including alternatives that you have found useful.

Thanks,
Bob

Nicolas Bélisle

Nov 10, 2014, 2:04:20 PM11/10/14
to const...@googlegroups.com
Hi Bob,

We are fixing the remaining bugs for 3.0.

I should take a few more days.

Meanwhile, feel free to ask any questions regarding to your project.

Regards,

 Nicolas

Nicolas Belisle, MBA
DocuLibre Inc.
http://www.doculibre.com
http://www.constellio.com
Tel: (514) 655-5185
Tel : (877) 655-0321 #655
Skype: nicolas.belisle
Fax: (877) 665-2844

--
Vous recevez ce message, car vous êtes abonné au groupe Google Groupes "Constellio".

Bob Pruett

Nov 10, 2014, 3:11:40 PM11/10/14
to const...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Nicolas,
Any thoughts on the auth_http issues I mentioned?

Nicolas Bélisle

Nov 10, 2014, 3:17:48 PM11/10/14
to const...@googlegroups.com
Hi Bob,

We have clients using the http connector with NTLM / BASIC security.
Version 3.0 comes with an updated http connector, supporting both options.

* We offer professional support if you need.

Regards,

Nicolas

Bob Pruett

Nov 11, 2014, 8:55:26 AM11/11/14
to const...@googlegroups.com
Glad to hear the the HTTP connector supports. Can you tell me how to implement that.

The Wiki says you would use auth-http, but 2.0m2 does not have that connector.

Bob