How did the database structure change from 1.1 to 2?

Chris

Oct 6, 2014, 10:25:11 AM10/6/14
to const...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

in the 1.1 version of constellio was a table called ParsedContent in which data was indexed.
In version 2 this data doesn't seem to be there anymore.

Where can I find the more or less raw data from the data I traversed?
I'd like to do some queries onto the data.

Thank you
Chris

Chris

Oct 6, 2014, 11:37:02 AM10/6/14
to const...@googlegroups.com
I think I figured out that data isn't stored in the MySQL database anymore (eventhough I configured my persistence_base.xml to do so) but in files. (is it possible to move everything to the DB again?)
Here:
constellio/WEB-INF/connectors/http-connector/default_test_http-connector_1412525269115/fetch-db/
I found several files - fdt files should be the one due to their size. But it seems they are binary?

Is there any chance I can do some reg exp and some functions on any of the indexed / spidered data?

Thanks
Chris

Chris

Dec 13, 2014, 2:22:58 AM12/13/14