FileConnectorType - Kerberos 5 authentication

Martin Lapointe

Dec 1, 2014, 8:50:55 AM12/1/14
to const...@googlegroups.com
Hello all,

Im currently testing this great software, but im stuck on a point. My business us Kerberos 5 in windows domain for authenticate network share and not able to find the place where i can configure this type of authentication on constellio. if someone can help me on this it would be great. im able to mount a share on my linux also, (Ubuntu 14.04 x64). I have installed version 1.6 of java JDK as have know more recente version have bug with FileConnectorType.

If someone have idea for help me it be great.
Thank for this help.