Is There some docs limit size for constellio collections?

Armando Portales

Dec 19, 2011, 2:42:47 PM12/19/11
to Constellio
Hello community

i'm trying to index some documents that are larger than others already
successfully indexed., they are 6MB but constellio not index them.

There is some configuration to change to works properly? or it must be
changed in tomcat?

Thanks.

Armando Portales

Dec 21, 2011, 3:39:06 PM12/21/11
to Constellio
I just do not know why Constellio not index these document, All are up
to 5MB size:
http://www.enriquebolanos.org/ABG_Obras_GN_pdf/ABG_ST_P1_LIBRO_I_LA_CIUDAD_MEDIALUNA.pdf
http://www.enriquebolanos.org/ABG_Obras_GN_pdf/ABG_ST_P2_LIBRO_II_LAS_CALlFORNIAS.pdf
http://www.enriquebolanos.org/ABG_Obras_GN_pdf/ABG_ST_P3_LIBRO_III_NICARAGUA.pdf
http://www.enriquebolanos.org/ABG_Obras_GN_pdf/ABG_ST_P4_LIBRO_IV_LA_GUERRA_NACIONAL.pdf
http://www.enriquebolanos.org/ABG_Obras_GN_pdf/ABG_ST_P5_LIBRO_V_TRUJlllO.pdf

And there are more like this in others collections, but when they
weigh less than 4 megs, all is ok.

I have 2 versions of constellio installed, one with Derby(StandAlone
version), and other with MySQL. In both cases this issue is presented.

Please Help, you can try my Constellio installation here:
http://165.98.138.139:8080/constellio/

Thanks

On Dec 19, 1:42 pm, Armando Portales <aporta...@enriquebolanos.org>

Stegie

Feb 2, 2015, 4:42:51 PM2/2/15
to const...@googlegroups.com
Is there anybody else having this problem ?
I'm using Constellio 2.0M2 and I have this problem, but for me, it seems to be for PDF document over 1MB even the metadata is not indexed. In fact, my number of indexed document doesn't change when I put a PDF over 1MB.
I tried with an Excel doc of 2.4MB and it as been indexed, but a 17MB was not indexed.

I'm open to all suggestions to why and how I can fix this problem.

Thanks alot !