Post CP Calgary retreat!

megconno

Apr 24, 2023, 11:44:28 AM4/24/23
to Console-ing Passions
Hi, folks,

You know how after a conference, you feel inspired and energized to write and build on all the new ideas and feedback you received? What if you had some time directly following CP Calgary this summer to do just that? After conversations about this phenomenon and given the wonderful location of this summer's conference, Bridget Kies and I decided to host a post-conference retreat!

We have rented a chalet starting Saturday night after the conference with a Tuesday morning check-out. It's located in Edgewater, about three hours from Calgary, near Radium Hot Springs and Kootenay National Park. There's plenty of activities to do on and near the lake (including ziplining!) For the less outdoorsy, the chalet has a giant porch and is air-conditioned. The idea is that we'll take all the exciting ideas the conference generates and give ourselves time and space to write them down and talk about them, but also, like, unstructured with lots of time for hiking and chatting and relaxing. We have space for a few more guests, so we thought we'd share this invitation with the listserv broadly. We also already have a rental car to get us there and back.

If you are interested, please reach out to myself (megc...@iu.edu) or Bridget (bk...@oakland.edu) and we can give you more details.

So excited to see everyone in Calgary in two short months!