CP is Seeking New Board Members

Console-ing Passions

Sep 1, 2023, 9:00:24 AM9/1/23
to console-i...@googlegroups.com

Console-ing Passions is excited to announce that we are seeking new board members, to begin serving on our board in January 2023. CP is an organization that provides supportive spaces to present feminist media scholarship, mentor feminist scholars and practitioners, and encourage media and social activism and advocacy.

CP is actively looking to expand the breadth and composition of its board membership. We are most interested in board members who will bring fresh positions, perspectives, and ideas to the organization and are willing to make a time commitment to ensure its continued success.

You will find information about the application process and board member responsibilities in the attached PDF.

Submit applications by November 1, 2023 to consolein...@gmail.com. Please put "Board Member Application" in the subject line.

Anyone wishing to ask questions or discuss the responsibilities of serving on the CP board is welcome to contact:

Amanda Ann Klein (CP Chair): amanda.a...@gmail.com

Melissa Click (CP Secretary): cl...@gonzaga.edu

Brenda Weber (CP Treasurer): brew...@indiana.edu

Call for New Board Members (2023).pdf

Console-ing Passions

Oct 26, 2023, 11:00:46 AM10/26/23
to console-i...@googlegroups.com

Hi folks,

We're writing to remind you of two upcoming deadlines:

November 1st is the deadline for New Board Member Applications and Submissions of paper and panel abstracts for Console-ing Passions 2024!

Learn more about (and submit for) the 2024 conference here: https://consoleingpassions.indiana.edu/index.html

Read below (and the attached) for info about New Board Member Applications:
Call for New Board Members (2023).pdf

Console-ing Passions

Oct 30, 2023, 1:59:57 PM10/30/23
to console-i...@googlegroups.com
Hi folks,

We're writing to remind you that you have two days left to submit for two upcoming deadlines:
Call for New Board Members (2023).pdf