Lecturer position in Communication Studies at Gonzaga University

Melissa Click

Feb 25, 2021, 5:37:03 PM2/25/21
to console-i...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

I hope you are doing well. We are hiring a one-year, renewable lecturer position in Communication Studies at Gonzaga University. The call is attached and the position closes on March 15, 2021.

I am happy to answer any questions you may have.

Thanks--and take care,

Melissa Click

Melissa A. Click, Ph.D.
CMST - Faculty position description NTT FL0491 21-22 APPROVED.pdf

Melissa Click

Sep 2, 2021, 8:56:44 AM9/2/21
to console-i...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

I hope you are doing well. I am excited to share that we're hiring a tenure track colleague in Communication Studies at Gonzaga University. The call is attached and the position closes on October 11, 2021.
CMST - Faculty Position Description TT FL0026 AY2022-2023 APPROVED.pdf