Lecturer position in Communication Studies at Gonzaga University

已查看 13 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Melissa Click

未读,
2021年2月25日 17:37:032021/2/25
收件人 console-i...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

I hope you are doing well. We are hiring a one-year, renewable lecturer position in Communication Studies at Gonzaga University. The call is attached and the position closes on March 15, 2021.

I am happy to answer any questions you may have.

Thanks--and take care,

Melissa Click

Melissa A. Click, Ph.D.
CMST - Faculty position description NTT FL0491 21-22 APPROVED.pdf

Melissa Click

未读,
2021年9月2日 08:56:442021/9/2
收件人 console-i...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

I hope you are doing well. I am excited to share that we're hiring a tenure track colleague in Communication Studies at Gonzaga University. The call is attached and the position closes on October 11, 2021.
CMST - Faculty Position Description TT FL0026 AY2022-2023 APPROVED.pdf
回复全部
回复作者
转发
0 个新帖子