Public Scholarship Webinar on 2/10 @ 1pm (EST)

Amanda Ann Klein

Jan 15, 2023, 8:58:59 AM1/15/23
to CP Listserv

Dear CP Family

Please join us on Feb 10th from 1-2:30 EST for a Public Scholarship Webinar featuring:

Caetlin Benson-Allott (Georgetown University)

Sharon Marcus (Columbia University)

Nsenga Burton (Emory University)

Annie Berke (Film Editor, LA Review of Books)

Moderated by:

Swapnil Rai (University of Michigan)

Join us for a discussion about public

scholarship for academics. Our esteemed

panelists will cover a range of questions from

the why and how of public scholarship to its

value in tenure and promotion.

Please register here:

https://umich.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_Qq0zMwqJRTiZ_2MpWeQRXQ#/registration

You can submit questions for our panelists ahead of time here:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeUvmxxi02mGvOLLV6w_SVCc8Mb3wAh-yoog76Ka4d3lHBqYw/viewform

ECU Indigenous Land Acknowledgement: We acknowledge the Tuscarora people, who are the traditional custodians of the land on which we work and live, and recognize their continuing connection to the land, water, and air that Greenville consumes. We pay respect to eight recognized tribes; Coharie, Eastern Band of Cherokee, Haliwa-Saponi, Lumbee, Meherrin, Occaneechi Band of Saponi, Sappony, and Waccamaw-Siouan, all Nations, and their elders past, present, and emerging.

Public Scholarship Event Poster.pdf