Where is conscript-plugin 0.3.4?

Heiko Seeberger

Jan 24, 2012, 5:06:55 AM1/24/12
to conscri...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

While there is a 0.3.4 version of conscript, I cannot find the conscript-plugin 0.3.4.

Thanks
Heiko

--

Heiko Seeberger
Twitter: hseeberger

Nathan Hamblen

Jan 24, 2012, 8:44:49 AM1/24/12
to conscri...@googlegroups.com
The version 0.3.3 of the plugin should work fine with either version of conscript. I don't usually publish a new plugin version unless there are changes to it.

Heiko Seeberger

Jan 24, 2012, 2:52:36 PM1/24/12
On 24 January 2012 08:44, Nathan Hamblen <nat...@technically.us> wrote:
The version 0.3.3 of the plugin should work fine with either version of conscript. I don't usually publish a new plugin version unless there are changes to it.

Fair enough.

Thanks
Heiko