Philly Community Night: Dec 6th, 6:30pm RSVP

Hong-Mei Li

Nov 22, 2014, 9:22:49 PM11/22/14
to Hong-Mei Li

Philly Community Night: A Night of Meditative Music and Meditation

Coming together with friends and loved ones, meditating and being in the presence of fun and freeing music is just precious for the mind and body. Satsang can relieve tension and elevate one into a place of abundant prana, happiness and freedom. See for yourself... your own personal experiment!

Our chapter has been hosting meditative music gatherings such as these for years; what we've noticed is that coming together in this fashion is really wonderful and can uplift the entire community. And when the community is uplifted, it has immense benefits in our daily lives and in the lives of others.

Bring yourself and an instrument if you have one! No musical experience? That's perfect! If you'd like to bring a vegetarian dish, great.. otherwise just bring yourself!

When: Saturday, December 6th: 6:30pm-9:00pm

Where: Christain Association at PENN  (118 South 37th St, Philly PA 19104)

Whom: Open to all, invite friends

Directions: http://www.upennca.org/top/facilities/directions/

What to expect: An awesome group coming together to sing uplifting kirtan-style songs followed by guided full-moon meditation, and a potluck.

What to bring: A vegetarian dish/desert, non-alcohol drink, or just yourself!

Questions: Hong-Mei, 267-702-5335hongm...@gmail.com

RSVP: http://www.meetup.com/PhillyMeditates/events/218846034/

Hong-Mei Li

Dec 6, 2014, 4:27:23 PM12/6/14
to Hong-Mei Li
Hope to see you all soon. Today is our dear beloved friend, Justin Broglie's Birthday.  Justin used to love to gather friends together for potlucks and thus we'll be having one tonight.

With love and light,
Hong-Mei
--
Hong-Mei