Free Intro Session for YES+ Course - Tonight at 6PM - Christian Association - 37th and Sansom

Justin Broglie

Sep 2, 2013, 3:47:45 PM9/2/13
to consciou...@googlegroups.com
Hey everyone, tonight I will be leading a one hour intro session to the YES+ course coming up at Penn on Sept 12-16. The session will include an interaction discussion, experiential breathing techniques, and a meditation.

6PM-7PM
Christian Association, UPenn
118 South 37th Street (close to 37th and Sansom)

Hope to see you there!
Justin Broglie

Hoi Ning Ngai

Sep 2, 2013, 4:20:10 PM9/2/13
to consciou...@googlegroups.com
Hi Justin!

I'm no longer at Penn, and I was wondering if I could take my name off
the listserv! I believe it may be under hn...@ucla.edu or
hoi.ni...@gmail.com.

Let me know! Thank you!
> --