Fwd: Last Art of Living Happiness Program scheduled in 2014!

1 view

Tara Rajagopal

Sep 15, 2014, 1:40:24 AM9/15/14
to consciou...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone!

Information about an awesome upcoming Happiness Course! :) If you're are interested, Art of Living is having free Mind and Meditation workshops every Monday. Details:
What: Mind and Meditation Workshops
Where: First Unitarian Church (left entrance), Parish Room (1st Floor)
2125 Chestnut Street., Philadelphia, PA
When: 6-7pm (every Monday)

Feel free to pass on the word. Have a great week :)

Art of Living Happiness Program
 (October 24-28)

Dates: Fri, October 24 2014 - Tues, October 28 2014 (5 sessions)
Timings:  Weekdays: 6-10pm; Weekend: 11am-6pm
Location: First Unitarian Church (2125 Chestnut Street, Philadelphia, PA 19103)
Cost:  $395 ($295 student, $100 repeater)
Discounts: offered for 1st time course participants! Please contact me for more info.
Course Organizer: Deepti Nagaraja (deeptinagaraja@gmail.com, 2034173872

Happiness Course Data (n=250 participants)

Live with Joy, Purpose and Confidence.

Within you lies vast, untapped possibilities waiting to be discovered. Through the Art of Living Course this potential is set free and you gain a greater vision of who you are. You find you have the power to create a joyous life that is on-purpose, the confidence to stretch and grow beyond limiting beliefs, and the ability to lead a deeply fulfilling life.

The Challenge is in the Mind
In today's demanding, distracting world the mind is stuck in the past and the future. But happiness is here and now. It cannot be experienced when one is stuck regretting yesterday or worried about tomorrow. During the Art of Living Course you will discover your unlimited power and freedom - not as a concept, but as a direct experience.

The Solution is in: Sudarshan Kriya®
The centerpiece of the Art of Living Course is the Sudarshan Kriya, a powerful technique that uses specific, natural rhythms to get you unstuck.  Sudarshan Kriya, time tested based on ancient Vedic knowledge, yields continued growth.

Tools for Your Expanded Life
As an Art of Living Course participant you will learn to master several practical and powerful tools that will benefit you for the rest of your life.

Testimonials from Across the City of Philadelphia

Michael/ Lawyer /Philadelphia:

I found the course to be very meaningful experience. Carving out a significant space to think, feel and share with a wonderful community of like-minded people was energizing and empowering. I think the lessons and practices I learned in this course will have a positive impact in my career and my overall life.

Angela / Germantown High School/ School Counselor:

Since taking the course about a year and a half ago, I've practiced the breathing techniques I learned in the course almost every single morning and I'm not exaggerating when I say that it has completely changed my life. It has improved my focus and increased my energy level. My experience is my ability to be more open and hold a space for the students that I interact with on a daily basis. The breathing has given me a sense of inner calm and peace that I haven't been able to find through any other means in my life, for example athletics which used to be an outlet for my stress, but was only a quick fix, not a practice of inner stability and peace.

David / Here's My Chance/ Founder:

I took the AOL course about a year ago. I had always sought a way to manage stress and live life more fully. The tools, both techniques and knowledge, I learned during the course have helped tremendously in my ability to maintain greater control over my emotions, increase my focus, and strengthen my relationships. As a member of the Executive Committee for the Spruce Foundation, it is important we are crisp and effective with our execution of the non-profit's goals. As a volunteer-based organization, we cannot waste time much time or energy arguing or planning without focus. Since taking the course with one of my fellow committee members, we have seen a great improvement in our ability to execute and still maintain the joy in our work. We have come up with more engaging ways to raise awareness and funds for the foundation because our meetings are more efficient and foster greater innovation.

Ari / Friends of Ofanim/ Executive Director:

This course was like experiencing a new, more productive and less stressful reality. As a nonprofit Executive Director of a small organization, I've often dealt with issues of burnout and feeling overwhelmed by the variety of tasks I have to accomplish in a given day. This course gave me the tools to build my capacity, reduce my stress and be more efficient with high level strategy and administrative tasks alike. I know it will sound strange, but after this course, it feels like my days have slowed down and time has expanded, leaving me more time to get things done. It's awesome!
The Art of Living Foundation (www.artofliving.org) is a non-denominational, educational and humanitarian non-profit that aims to uplift society through courses that focus on strengthening the individual by improving personal well-being and cultivating human values. The Philadelphia Art of Living Chapter has been organizing workshops and courses in the region for over 20 years. Course revenue is utilized to support national and international service projects in the areas of Disaster ReliefEducationRural Development and Peace Initiatives. A three minute introduction to the Art of Living Foundation by Vice President Joe Biden: Introduction to the Art of Living Foundation.
COME JOIN!
Forward this email

This email was sent to deeptin...@gmail.com by phil...@gmail.com |

Art of Living | Spruce Street | Philadelphia | PA | 19107