Revised version of CAT v1.1 posted, corrects ImportError message in python-based functions

carlos

Oct 18, 2010, 3:53:25 PM10/18/10
to Connectivity Analysis Toolkit
In the initial release of v1.1 (10/14/2010), python-based functions
(betweenness centrality, etc.) failed with ImportError messages due to
a new configuration issue between the python libraries py2exe and
elementtree. This has now been corrected, and modified setup files
have been placed on the download site (same links as for original v1.1
setup files). Apologies that this wasn't caught previously. If you've
downloaded the v1.1 setup files between 10/14 and 10/18 and are
getting these erros, please update to the revised version (v1.12).

Nathan Schumaker

Oct 18, 2010, 6:56:11 PM10/18/10
to connectivitytoolkit
I noticed that the About box does not state what version you're using.
This would probably be useful as updates become available and user's want to figure out which one they have...

NS

Allen Brookes

Oct 18, 2010, 7:07:29 PM10/18/10
to connectiv...@googlegroups.com
We just removed that to make the updates easier.  Versions can change due to C++ code change or Python code changes.  Perhaps what we need is a text file that can be read by the C++ code so that the about box can display the version.

Allen

Carlos Carroll

Oct 18, 2010, 7:14:40 PM10/18/10
to connectiv...@googlegroups.com
That would be a great idea for the next release.