Managing Multimembership in Social Networks: Oct 27-Nov 9, 2008

Jeffrey Keefer

Oct 22, 2008, 7:33:04 PM10/22/08
to Connectivism and Connective Knowledge
How Do You Handle Multimembership?

What, not sure about what Multimembership is?

Multimembership refers to being a member of several social networking
environments, communities, platforms, and technologies at once. You
know, I blog here and Tweet there and participate in Facebook over
there (among many others). The issue? How do I manage all these?

Four of us who are interested in exploring this issue (Bronwyn
Stuckey, Jeffrey Keefer, Sue Wolff, and Sylvia Currie) are
facilitating a two-week session entitled: Managing Multimembership in
Social Networks, hosted by
SCoPE: http://scope.lidc.sfu.ca/mod/forum/view.php?id=1171

I am sending this to our list because we are looking to implement many
of the issues we are raising here in our CCK08 class. Come take a look
at our description, and we will be happy to have your thoughts and
connected participation in this event.

If you wish to join us or otherwise pass this around to anybody else
you think may be interested, the tag we are using is: multimembership

Thank you.

-----
Jeffrey Keefer
jef...@silenceandvoice.com

Interested in Social Networks?
Attend the Managing Multimembership in Social Networks SCoPE
discussion: Oct 27-Nov 9, 2008
http://scope.lidc.sfu.ca/mod/forum/view.php?id=1171

Blog: http://silenceandvoice.com
Twitter: http://twitter.com/JeffreyKeefer