Diigo + yahoo pipes -> RSS feeds?

kulcsi

Sep 9, 2008, 7:39:06 AM9/9/08
to Connectivism and Connective Knowledge
It would be nice to have a tool which:
- analyzes the trends of my and my network's diigo posts
- based on different parameters, ranks the RSS outputs of the saved
sites
- creates one or more pipes based on this ranking

I would have one RSS feed, which follows my reading habbits, and
offers me the most relevant articles.
There are a few yahoo pipes, which combines delicious, diigo and
google reader, but I have not founded solution to my problem.
Do U have any idea?...

alanajames

Sep 17, 2008, 1:53:22 AM9/17/08
to Connectivism and Connective Knowledge
Hi - Have you tried Younoo, or Stumble On? Both are Add Ons to your
Firefox browser. I have had membership with each for years but only
occassionally use them. The new sidebar has a selection of widgets.
This might be something close to what you are looking for,
Alana

Kyle Mathews

Sep 22, 2008, 11:20:13 AM9/22/08
to connec...@googlegroups.com
http://www.aiderss.com/ sounds like it fits the bill.

Kyle

Research Assistant
eBusiness Center @ BYU
kyle.mathews2000.com/blog

kulcsi

Sep 23, 2008, 6:44:11 PM9/23/08
to Connectivism and Connective Knowledge
Stumble Upon is a really interesting project! I have installed, and I
was amazed! Thnx. 4 the idea! I have not founded anything about
Younoo. Can you link it?
best regards, kulcsi.

kulcsi

Sep 23, 2008, 6:51:09 PM9/23/08
to Connectivism and Connective Knowledge
Yes, this is really close to what I am searching about! Still it does
not suggest articles based on my diigo/delicious profile.
Thnx!

BTW, have U tried Ubiquity? Do you know about similar projects? For
instance: ENSO (by Humanic) -> http://www.humanized.com/enso_demo.php
Best regards,
kulcsi.

On Sep 22, 5:20 pm, "Kyle Mathews" <mathews.k...@gmail.com> wrote:
> http://www.aiderss.com/sounds like it fits the bill.
>
> Kyle
>
> Research Assistant
> eBusiness Center @ BYU
> kyle.mathews2000.com/blog

Kyle Mathews

Sep 24, 2008, 3:33:18 PM9/24/08
to connec...@googlegroups.com
I haven't tried ubiquity yet -- but I definitely want to! It looks like very cool technology. In regards to ENSO, I use something called Gnome Do on Linux. It works something like ENSO (but is much more powerful imho).

Kyle

Research Assistant
eBusiness Center @ BYU
kyle.mathews2000.com/blog