Needing information/advice

Sarah Stewart

Nov 17, 2008, 12:44:53 PM11/17/08
to Connectivism and Connective Knowledge
I have been sent this query - can anyone help with information?

An inquiry about external study options

Hello

I have had a postgraduate deaf-blind student who completed my
"technology and disability" topic from Japan the year before last and
he
now wants to continue his studies but to focus on " more about
Technology, such things as web-based networking and software
development"

Our courses in disability studies do not include such options and I
wondered if anyone on the list could make any suggestions about
options
that I may point him to. Any advice appreciated. The person runs a
resource centre for deaf-blind individuals in Osaka and completed his
undergraduate studies in the US.

any advice appreciated

cheers
Brian

--
Brian Matthews PhD
Senior Lecturer, Department of Disability Studies Flinders University,

phone 08 82013448 (International + 61 8 82013448)
fax 08 82013646 (International + 61 8 82013636)

URL http://som.flinders.edu.au/FUSA/disabstud/staff/brian-m.htm