Connecting Online Live Online Conference for 2010 (CO10) February 5-7, 2010

nelliemuller

Jan 30, 2010, 5:20:55 AM1/30/10
to Connectivism and Connective Knowledge
Hello Fellow Teachers,

My name is Nellie Deutsch and I have just completed my doctoral
research study on e-learning. I would like to invite you to CO10. I
believe CO10 free live online conference may be of interest to
teachers worldwide as it offers a chance to also interact with the
presenters and other participants before and after the live event.

Integrating Technology for Active Life-long Learning
Connecting Online 2010 (CO10)
Feb 5-7 (live but online)

The conference will be of interest to educators, administrators,
students, and community members who value the importance of
integrating technology into the curriculum to improve instruction and
learning. Online learning involves various skills on the part of the
instructor and learner. These include social and communication skills,
social networking, independent learning strategies, critical and
higher order thinking skills, creativity, and effective online and
face-to-face facilitation.

The Conference will be conducted on IT4ALL Moodle course:
http://www.integrating-technology.com/course/view.php?id=139
(enrollment key is CO10 ) and WiZiQ.

Hope to get to "see" you online at the event and on the Moodle.

Warm wishes,
Nellie Deutsch