Connecticut Healthy Workplace Advocates Strategy Meeting

Kathy

Jun 16, 2011, 8:03:21 AM6/16/11
to Connecticut BullyBusters
As many of you may know already, the legislative session ended without
the passage of any workplace bullying bill. So we need to get prepared
for 2012 and talk over some ideas. You are all invited to a meeting; I
just ask that you RSVP to me via Facebook or by replying to this post.
Thanks! Kathy Hermes

Strategy Meeting for Workplace Bullying

To: Connecticut Bullybusters <ctbully...@gmail.com>
Strategy meeting to Pass a Healthy Workplace Bill in CT in 2012

Time
18 June · 14:00 - 15:30 (2:00-3:30)
Location
Tony's Central Pizza Place1537 Stanley Street New Britain, CT
06053-3200 (860) 225-5625 Bus: Paul Manafort Dr and Facuity Lot D
Created by:
Kathy Hermes
For Connecticut Healthy Workplace Advocates
More info
Pizza is on me if you RSVP. Legislative materials will be available.

Katherine A. Hermes, J.D., Ph.D.
Volunteer Coordinator

Connecticut Healthy Workplace Advocates
http://www.change.org/connecticut_healthy_workplace_advocates
http://groups.google.com/group/connecticut-bullybusters
http://ctbullybusters.blogspot.com
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=5103936939

D Mac

Jun 16, 2011, 12:26:27 PM6/16/11
to connecticut-...@googlegroups.com
Sorry Kathy planned on attending but something has come up.  Will try to make the next one.

Darlene.