Anyone have a spare DFPlayer for an arduino I could borrow?

Gil P

Feb 23, 2020, 6:39:37 PM2/23/20
to Connected Community HackerSpace
On a tight deadline and was wondering if anyone had a DFPlayer module sitting in their Arduino kit that they could lend me.
Happy to replace it with one thats on the way, just held up due to the issues in China right now.

Any help would be great.

-Gil

Peter Dowles

Feb 24, 2020, 1:14:52 AM2/24/20
to connected-commu...@googlegroups.com
Hi Gil,

I have one with the pins soldered that I’m not using at the moment. How fast do you need it?  I’m away until Saturday.

Pete

Matt Trentini

Feb 24, 2020, 1:55:23 AM2/24/20
to Connected Community HackerSpace
Hi Gil,

I'm almost sure I have a couple lying about at home; will check when I get there!

Cheers,
Matt

PS I have the opposite issue to Peter - I'm heading away Wednesday morning to the Grampians. If you wanted a device you'd have to grab it off me tomorrow!

Gil P

Feb 24, 2020, 4:32:16 AM2/24/20
to Connected Community HackerSpace
Hey Matt, Can do.
Peter, can I get back to you if Matt doesn’t have the item?

-Gil

Peter Dowles

Feb 25, 2020, 3:20:20 AM2/25/20
to connected-commu...@googlegroups.com

No problem at all.

Ken Ihara

Mar 26, 2020, 4:23:42 AM3/26/20
to connected-commu...@googlegroups.com
Hi Everyone,

Hope you are safe and well.

My wife vetoed my idea of raising chooks in my efforts to become more
self-sufficient.   Therefore, I am now looking to buy a wave solder
machine.   I was wondering if anyone here has any advice on what to look
out for or things to avoid.   I do small batches of 100 boards.  If you
have one sitting idle collecting dust, please let me know!

Kindest regards,

Ken