ESP/Electronics Enthusiasts

Dylan Wheldale

Jan 5, 2020, 3:46:02 PM1/5/20
to connected-commu...@googlegroups.com
Hello All
I was wondering how much interest there was in the CCHS for the ESP32/8266 microcontrollers?

I've been working on a few projects which use the ESP32 and would really like to find some like-minded people to chat with about this nifty little micro and get some feedback on some of my designs.  I vaguely remember there was a calendar event for the ESP last year but I can't see any coming up in the future.

I've been a long time lurker of the CCHS mailing list and would like to start showing my face around the club and connecting with people who have similar interests as me.

Kind Regards
Dylan Wheldale

Matt Trentini

Jan 6, 2020, 6:50:49 AM1/6/20
to Connected Community HackerSpace
Hi Dylan,

The ESP32 is a very popular chipset in the MicroPython community - would be great to have you come along at the next meetup (22 Jan) to discuss your projects. :)

Cheers,
Matt

Dylan Wheldale

Jan 6, 2020, 3:16:53 PM1/6/20
to connected-commu...@googlegroups.com
Oh cool sounds fun, yeah i'll come along on the 22nd and say hi.

Regards
Dylan Wheldale

Matt Trentini

Jan 7, 2020, 10:04:01 PM1/7/20
to Connected Community HackerSpace
Details can be found at the MicroPython Meetup.

Also feel free to join the MicroPython Slack workspace - and note there's an ESP32 channel too. :)

Cheers,
Matt