Broken VT-100 looking for a good home

Jai

Jan 22, 2021, 11:50:53 PM1/22/21
to connected-commu...@googlegroups.com
I'm in the middle of moving house, and looking to get rid of some stuff. It's probably due for the skip, but I thought I'd ask here just in case.

I have a VT-100 terminal that was working until recently but now spits garbage to the screen. The CRT fires up OK, and it was talking via serial to a linux box, but I imagine a PROM has gone somewhere. I can post pictures of the screen garbage if anyone is interested :)

I also have a box full of random cables and AT[X] power supplies. A few power supplies, mostly cables. The cables are an assortment of serial/parallel with various D shell connectors. They may be useful for straight-through or null modem stuff, they may be obscure amiga 500 floppy cables. Who knows? There's also some raw speaker cable.

I'm in Northcote, it would be pickup only.