K40-style laser cutter looking for a home

ajfisher

May 8, 2021, 11:36:31 PM5/8/21
to Connected Community HackerSpace
HI All.

I'm about to move house and have decided that I need to donate some of my tools.

As such, I have a K40-style laser cutter / engraver that I'm looking to give away to anyone who wants one and will use it.

It still works, however needs some additional plumbing work done to make the water cooling system work really well (a nice sized reservoir etc). It also has a stand that is on castor wheels so is mobile. Is perfect for thin acrylic, plywood, coreflute, leather etc.

If you'd like it, then you'll need to get it from St Kilda at some point before May 16 and I'm around so can arrange that.

Not looking for any money for it or anything, really keen to see it go to somewhere it will get used.

PXL_20210509_033327448.jpg
(soccer balls not included ;] )

Please message if there's any more info that you want about it.

Cheers
AJ

ajfisher

May 9, 2021, 8:35:22 PM5/9/21
to Connected Community HackerSpace
Howdy all.

Just to let you all know that I've had someone (several people in fact) reach out to me about this and my laser cutter will have a new home.

Cheers
AJ