Fwd: Electronic Magazines

Secretary CCHS

Aug 25, 2020, 8:36:30 PM8/25/20
to connected-commu...@googlegroups.com

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Rozalie Dean <deanr...@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, Aug 23, 2020 at 6:38 PM
Subject: Electronic Magazines
To: <secr...@hackmelbourne.org>

We have a collection of electronic magazines as follows -

Electronics - The Maplin Magazine, Issues from March 1992 to July 1996
Electronics Australia - Issues from July 1993 to March 2000
Elektor Electronics - Issues from May 1992 to December 2002
Electronics and Beyond - Issues from August 1996 to July 2000
Electronics Today - Issues from November 1986 to June 1987
EA - Issues from April 200 to January 2001
Practical Electronics - Issues from May 1992 to March 2003
Silicon Chip - Issues from July 1992 to July 2007
Plus a few Model Engineers Workshop magazines

The magazines are all in good condition and no longer required, they are going free.
If the club or any of the members are interested please contact me by return email.

Regards
Rozalie Dean

--
Adric
Secretary Connected Community Hackerspace.