Iot workshop facilitator for Melbourne Knowledge week

Antoinette J. Citizen

Oct 22, 2019, 9:48:10 PM10/22/19
to connected-commu...@googlegroups.com
Hello!
I work at the Library at the Dock Makerspace. Melbourne Knowledge week is interested in the library hosting some tech workshops during the festival. I am currently looking for a facilitator for a possible intro to IoT workshop. It would be flexible in exact content and delivery but for example could be half day, one-off workshop were participants build a IoT device.

This would be a paid facilitator role and materials provided/sourced. If you have experience in workshop delivery and are interested - would love to hear from you! If you have a different idea for a workshop, would also love to hear from you too - we are always looking for different facilitators/speakers for festivals hosted by City of Melbourne.

Thanks,
Antoinette