Fwd: Finding a person to join our project

Secretary CCHS

Nov 10, 2020, 11:13:01 PM11/10/20
to connected-commu...@googlegroups.com

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Adam Kroll <adam....@airgeox.com>
Date: Mon, Nov 9, 2020 at 10:51 PM
Subject: Finding a person to join our project
To: <secr...@hackmelbourne.org>

Hi,

We're a small startup, who are trying to develop a new sensor (magnetometer to map the earths magnetic field) to be flown by a drone.
We have an electronics technician in Melbourne, who is developing an acquisition system using a Teensy board, but he needs help with programming the firmware for the Teensy board to log another couple of sensors, a laser altimeter and an IMU.

Do you know anyone who may find this work interesting and want to be part of our team? We would pay them for their time of course.  It's not a huge time commitment, a few weeknights and the occasional work on the weekend.  With more projects in the future.

Thanks,

Adam Kroll
Principal Geophysicist

Quality Above All Else

--
Adric
Secretary Connected Community Hackerspace.