Boroondara Triennial grant application due Feb 23 - up to $45k funding over 3 years

tubular

Feb 13, 2020, 6:43:27 PM2/13/20
to Connected Community HackerSpace
Adric and I have been working on a grant application thats due in just over a week.  We've talked to many members about it, and some great ideas have been raised

I'm curious whether there are other great ideas in our broader community that CCHS could implement, given proper funding and support

The focus needs to ultimately be on service delivery, but it is worth noting that these grants can pay salaries (where this might enable something positive that we don't already do)

Look forward to hearing your ideas

Roman Valls

Feb 15, 2020, 7:08:51 AM2/15/20
to connected-commu...@googlegroups.com
As we discussed, the “repair café” model might be interesting for CCHS?