ssh to a tor node using connectbot

Samuel Rufo

Feb 17, 2016, 10:35:22 AM2/17/16
to ConnectBot Users
Hello,

I am trying to establish a ssh conection from an android device to a tor node using connectbot. So far without success. I have Orbot installed and I have tried to use the vpn feature.

The server is accepting ssh connections, I am able to connect from a linux machine through tor.

Any ideas?

Thanks

l00g33k

Feb 18, 2016, 1:59:55 PM2/18/16
to connectb...@googlegroups.com, Samuel Rufo
I've just tried and I can't figure it out either. I'm using VX ConnectBot. I can't find a place to specify a proxy. Switching on the VPN function in OrBot on my Nexus 5 seems to do nothing. Keep use posted if you found a solution.